The protection of your personal data and privacy is of particular concern to us. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions [Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (DSGVO), Data Protection Act 2018 (DSG 2018), Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003)].
1. responsible person and data protection officer
The data protection controller pursuant to Art 4 Z 7 DSGVO for the website http://www.hidromont.at is Hidromont Montage GmbH, Slamastraße 47, 1230 Vienna (Hidromont).
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data by Hidromont, please feel free to contact us as follows:
– By letter to: Hidromont Montage GmbH, Slamastraße 47, 1230 Vienna
– by telephone at: +43 (0) 720 551 275 – 10
– by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all questions regarding data protection or to assert your rights (see point 6 below), you are also welcome to contact our data protection coordinator, Devic Natasa, Slamastraße 47, 1230 Vienna, email@example.com.
A data protection officer has not been appointed due to lack of legal necessity.
2. processing of personal data when visiting our website
2.1 Processing of access data
When you visit our website, we store access data in so-called web server log files. In the process, the following data is collected from you:
– IP address,
– Date and time of access,
– Browser incl. version of the browser,
– operating system,
– referrer URL and
– Subpage that was visited on our website.
Purpose of data processing
This data is evaluated statistically in order to further improve the website and make it more user-friendly, to find and correct errors more quickly and to control server capacities. Only if there is a concrete indication of illegal use of our website, we will use this data in personal form for the purpose of legal prosecution.
Your data will be stored for a maximum of six months.
The legal basis for the processing of access data is the legitimate interest of Hidromont (improvement of online services and data security) in accordance with Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO.
2.2.1 Use of technical cookies
In order to make your visit to our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. They enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit. Cookies are set in accordance with EU and Austrian law (Art 5 (3) E-Privacy Directive and § 96 (3) TKG 2003).
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. However, deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
The legal basis for the setting of technical cookies is the legitimate interest of Hidromont (improvement of the online offer) in accordance with Art 6 para 1 f DSGVO.
2.2.2 Use of Third-Party Cookies
Hidromont uses the service “Google Analytics” for this website, which also sets cookies.
The following third-party cookies are set:
Name Description Storage period.
_ga Anonymous ID to analyze page views in Google Analytics 2 years
_gat Cookie to throttle request requests. 10 minutes
To prevent cookies from advertisers from being set, you can also block third-party cookies in your browser. Here you can find instructions on how to do this for the most popular browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer. In Apple Safari, third-party cookies are blocked by default.
Hidromont informs you about the use or setting of cookies by means of cookie banners. You agree to the setting of cookies if you continue to navigate the website after being informed via our cookie banner.
Via a link in the cookie banner you have the possibility to obtain further information about the individual cookies. You can block the setting of individual or all cookies via your browser settings.
The legal basis for the setting of third cookies is the legitimate interest of Hidromont pursuant to Art 6 para 1 f DSGVO. In addition, you agree to the setting of cookies if you continue to navigate the website after being informed about our cookie banner. The analysis of the use of the website and the statistical evaluation is carried out in order to further improve the offer on the website and to make it more user-friendly.
2.2.3 Web analysis – Google Analytics
This website uses the “Google Analytics” service, which is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, for the purpose of analyzing website usage by users. The service uses “cookies” (= text files that are stored on your terminal device and that enable the analysis of your use of this website). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Hidromont uses IP anonymization, therefore your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Google uses the information to evaluate your use of the Hidromont website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services to Hidromont related to website activity and internet usage. The anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google in order to establish a personal reference.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your anonymized IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is the legitimate interest of Hidromont pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO. The analysis of the use of the website and the statistical evaluation is carried out in order to further improve the offer on the website and to make it more user-friendly.
You have the option to sign up for our newsletter on our website.
In the context of the registration for the Passionletter, Hidromont processes your disclosed personal data:
– Title (optional)
– Last name, first name
– e-mail address
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide when registering to receive the newsletter will be used for the purposes of
Sending/communicating information about invitations to internal events and seminars, current legal developments at national and international level, publications, innovations within our company and Christmas mail by e-mail.
The data processing of your personal data by Hidromont is based exclusively on your consent (Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO) to send the newsletter. The provision of services within the scope of our entrepreneurial activities is independent of this consent.
The data processed for the above-mentioned purposes will generally be stored until your consent to send the newsletter is revoked. Beyond that, only the absolutely necessary data will be stored due to the applicable legal provisions or retention obligations for the purpose of proving your consent or revocation.
Revocation of your consent
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe Newsletter” button at the end of each newsletter. The revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until the revocation.
4. data security
The security of your personal data is of particular concern to us. Hidromont takes appropriate technical and organizational measures within the meaning of Article 32 of the GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
In this sense, the following measures, among others, are taken to protect your data and secure it against loss, destruction, access, alteration and dissemination by unauthorized persons:
– Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services related to the processing;
– Ensure rapid recovery of the availability of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
– Implementing procedures to periodically review, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processing.
Please note that we do not assume any liability for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us or attributable to us and/or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hacking attacks).
5. third party providers
The website contains links to other websites, on whose content Hidromont has no influence. Hidromont does not assume any liability for these contents. The respective provider of the linked website is solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided there.
6. your rights
The GDPR provides for the following rights, which you may exercise against Hidromont at any time:
– Right of access(Art 15 GDPR): you have the right to request confirmation from Hidromont as to whether your personal data is being processed. In addition, you have the right to request further information about the specific purposes of processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, storage period, the existence of a right to erasure or rectification of your personal data or to restriction of processing and the right to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint and regarding any available information about the origin of your data.
– Right to rectification(Art 16 GDPR): you have the right to request Hidromont to rectify your personal data without undue delay. This right includes the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
– Right to erasure(Art 17 GDPR): You have the right to request Hidromont to erase your personal data without undue delay, provided that the reasons set out in Art 17 (1) lit a to f GDPR (e.g. the purpose for processing is no longer given) apply and the processing of your personal data is not necessary.
– Right to restriction of processing(Art 18 GDPR): In the cases mentioned in Art 18 GDPR (e.g. inaccuracy of the personal data processed), you have the right to request Hidromont to restrict processing.
– Right to data portability(Art 20 GDPR): you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Hidromont in a structured, commonly used format and to request Hidromont to transfer this data to another controller.
– Right to object(Art 21 DSGVO):You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data processed within the framework of this website.
– Revocation of consent(Art 7 DSGVO): You have the option to revoke consent once given to Hidromont at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until the revocation.
– Right of complaint:In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna, telephone: +43 1 52 152-0, e-mail: email@example.com, at any time.
You may exercise your rights against Hidromont as follows:
– By letter to: Hidromont Montage GmbH, Slamastraße 47, 1230 Vienna, Austria
– by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wir rufen Sie zurück!