Provision of personnel
When it comes to providing personnel, the HIDROMONT Group offers highly qualified specialists for industrial plant construction, piping and pipeline construction. Our employees are engaged at a wide variety of construction sites around the world. As a customer, you benefit not only from the technical expertise of our employees, but also from the transparency of project-related personnel costs and the bridging of short-term personnel bottlenecks.
We offer experienced, qualified and flexible skilled personnel in the following qualifications:
- Welders according to EN ISO 9606 & 9606 ff (TIG, autogenous, electric, inert gas)
- Specialists such as boiler welders, mirror welders, combination welders, …
- Welders for challenging materials: 16Mo3, 13CrMo4-5, 10CrMo9-10, X10CrMoVNb9-1 (P91), X10CrWMoVNb9-2 (P92), Inconel 625, Inconel 617, X12CrCoWMoVNb12-2-2 (VM12 ), SS TP34, P24 (7CrMoVTiB10-10), Duplex (e. g. X2CrNiMnMoCuN24-4-3-2), superduplex (X2CrNiMoN25-7-4)…
- International Welding Engineer (IWE), International Welding Technologist (IWT), International Welding Specialist (IWS)
- QA/QC Engineer, Site Manager, Specialist Site Manager, Senior Assemblers
- Pipe fitters, structural steel fitters, machine fitters, hydraulic fitters, ventilation fitters, pump fitters
The well-coordinated teams of the HIDROMONT Group contribute significantly to the project success of our customers.